View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 18:24   #995
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Xbox One Thread

As long as people keep buying COD it'll continue getting worse. It's been that way since they binned the original Infiinity Ward. If people stopped buying it they'd actually make an effort to get it to level it was at in COD 4.All I see now is a game that's constaantly dumbed down each year so that the skill requirement is that of a 3 year old. Luckily due to GTA V theres no game that's coming close to that financial record due to ridiculous sales and because not everyone will be NG for about 4-5 years.

I urge you all to instead look at Titanfall (The REAL Infinity ward) and support a game that's actually worth £40

However SnoopZ was right, the difference between NG and CG versions are minimal. Would you expect anything less from a company that sells the same product each year with a few new maps?

Solution is simple, we kill the batman. No seriously though, a 1080p upgraded COD 4 with new maps and additional weapons would get more praise than this rubbish.