View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 13:43   #968
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I loved the 360 and still do. I'm just annoyed consoles are lagging so far behind now. I don't expect it to look close to a PC but I do expect it to at least try. I'll probably wait to see what rockstar can produce for these consoles before properly judging. Saying that though I laughed at the Steam Box... I'm not laughing anymore and neither should Microsoft or Sony.

Regardless I'll always vote XBL over PSN or PC. Everything feels so much neater and simpler on XBL. As I've said before though. Developers will define this generation not the consoles. Rockstar will produce something amazing bigger than anything they've ever done.

Something I will need though is the X1 controller for PC. Far superior thumb stick location to a PS controller . Just hope they're properly optimised for both and the thumb sticks don't just move wherever they want like the 360 controller did on PC. I'll kit it like a scuf controller anyway.