View Single Post
Old 31-05-2013, 21:28   #157
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulsontom View Post
You've had players like Arshavin on the books down the years who hardly played. Didn't he cost like £8m too?

Rosicky, is he worth it if he only plays at end of season?

Gervinho does ok sometimes but not really good enough and doesn't play much either.

Is it time to give up on diaby?

And I never understood why they signed that full back, from Malaga, forgot his, ah... Monreal, when you have gibbs, ok he was injured, but why commit? why not get a stop gap?

I agree arsenal need to spend. I loved watching Ljungberg, Pires, Vieira and Henry.

Vieira by the way, being touted as future City manager. Great guy. Loads of Arsenal fans hate him not being at Arsenal.
Arshavin, 8m? where did you get that from. Hes Arsenal record signing 15-20m

Rosicky has proven to be very useful. on the whole I don't know but as expereince, extra legs yeah. finding out his wage has been a problem.

You going through the whole squad. we all know whos good enougha nd who isnt but thats another issue in itslef.

Nachoman was signed becasue Santos sucks, we'd have a better chance playing a corpse at left back than him. Gibbs got injured. Tommy was out. the injuries were mounting up quick, Arsenal had no choice but to move early. plus the Nachoman transfer was going to happen in the summer anyway, it was moved forward to January.

No Arsenal fan Ive seen hates Paddy as a man for being at City but they do dislike the fact he isnt at Arsenal.