View Single Post
Old 31-05-2013, 21:24   #156
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulsontom View Post
You've had players like Arshavin on the books down the years who hardly played. Didn't he cost like £8m too?

Rosicky, is he worth it if he only plays at end of season?

Gervinho does ok sometimes but not really good enough and doesn't play much either.

Is it time to give up on diaby?

And I never understood why they signed that full back, from Malaga, forgot his, ah... Monreal, when you have gibbs, ok he was injured, but why commit? why not get a stop gap?

I agree arsenal need to spend. I loved watching Ljungberg, Pires, Vieira and Henry.

Vieira by the way, being touted as future City manager. Great guy. Loads of Arsenal fans hate him not being at Arsenal.
You hit the nail on the head...the players being bought are not good enough, when you compare them to players in the past.

And other players..see the lack of ambition, and don't want to come (10 years ago, that type of player might have)