Thread: Football Season 2012/2013
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 23:50   #7097
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Football Season 2012/2013

It was mooted several months ago that Moyes would eventually move to United as an assistant to Fergie on a short term basis and then take over from him. Think Moyes is probably the best one to replace Fergie. Mourinho wouldn't go there, and with Guardiola moving to Germany (or is it France) he will not go to United.

On a side note, will not be happy with Arsenal next week. As I was born in Lancashire, I have a soft spot for all the teams in Lancashire. So will be devastated if Arsenal win next week to relegate Wigan. Mind you, as was pointed out to me if Mannone or Sczesny are playing then Wigan have a fighting chance.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote