Thread: Football Season 2012/2013
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 16:02   #6297
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: Football Season 2012/2013

Statement from Paolo Di Canio

Published: 03 April, 2013
by Sunderland AFC

Head coach speaks.

PAOLO DI CANIO, Wednesday 03 April, 2013

“I have clearly stated that I do not wish to speak about matters other than football, however, I have been deeply hurt by the attacks on the football club.

“This is a historic, proud and ethical club and to read and hear some of the vicious and personal accusations is painful. I am an honest man, my values and principles come from my family and my upbringing.

"I feel that I should not have to continually justify myself to people who do not understand this, however I will say one thing only - I am not the man that some people like to portray.

“I am not political, I do not affiliate myself to any organisation, I am not a racist and I do not support the ideology of fascism. I respect everyone.

“I am a football man and this and my family are my focus. Now I will speak only of football.”

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2...paolo-di-canio

well said Paolo hopefully people will let him do his job now
Dave42 is online now   Reply With Quote