View Single Post
Old 25-03-2013, 10:52   #1802
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
The Walking Dead, survival instinct.

As a fan of the show I thought I would get it, although some off the reviews slate it quite heavily it really ain't that bad.
Yes it's very linear and doesn't have super crispy graphics (which I think adds to the game) and the gameplay can be repetitive, bashing the walkers with your trusty hammer. It still has its kerb appeal. Very atmospheric, dark and full of the dead and has some hairs on your arms standing up moments.
7/10
I think the game would be much better if it used a similar concept like far cry, an open world with a vast map and a few towns/villages intermingled with some hamlets and farms, still a good game tho.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote