View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 14:48   #4076
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
And l was considering buying this film.
Well,2/10 is a bit harsh,but I admit it wasn't very good at all. It's a shame because this is a British production and more success would've been great.

---------- Post added at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
The Dark Knight Rises.

5/10

Tired plot.
Hardly any Batman.
Too many English people trying to pass themselves off as Americans.
Ridiculously characterless bad guy - Grant Mitchell (or any meat-head of your choice) in half a Darth Vader mask (the mask helps keep the pain away. Really? Try vodka)dubbed with someone else's completely unsuitable voice, shuffling around in a scruffy sheepskin coat.

I've seen more intimidating (and interesting) villains in my toilet bowl on a Sunday morning....

Meh....

If you disagree with my opinion, tough, I have a whole bottle of wine sloshing through my veins, and it's MONDAY tomorrow.
Thank God I'm not the only one who thinks this.... I just thought it was tedious,boring,way,way over-long and just not very good at all.The script was terrible.
Nolan is also overrated as a Director,imo.
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote