Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 22:05   #297
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Freak results happen. Lennon is showing how classless he is by throwing his players under the bus in his post match interview and claiming Celtic were far superior for 80% of the match!
They also finished 2nd in a pretty difficult group. I think they deserve credit and I don't really see how they can be mocked for losing against Juventus once getting past the Champions League. They've done will in Europe this season. I don't think any neutral fan can disagree .

I don't especially like Lennon anyway but credit where credits due on Celtic's European campaign this season.

---------- Post added at 22:05 ---------- Previous post was at 22:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
They are not a better team, they were the better team at diving and generally being. Very unsportsman like.
Maybe but they are still a better team.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote