Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 09:13   #262
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Good post. And reasonable. My issue with Rangers isn't from bias, but that they were arrogant, presumed the other scottish clubs owed them somethimg. No one owes anyone. Bed and lie in it etc.
Green has never helped, he speaks without thinking, or worse, he knows it, and is deliberate. A bit of humble pie from him and rangers and most clubs would be sympathetic. To be honest, I was not bothered if Rangers ever came back, still not concerned, and equally knowing that Rangers resources will by their magnitude make it certain you will eventually be back (only a timing issue).
Let's not forget their continual threats boycotts and rabble rousing including the cheapening of rememberance day by involving the military (who I may add I work for) turning it into a flag waving circus using soldiers to appeal to the lowest amongst their fans, which the military have said will not happen again!!! Greens constant rants about things that dont concern him, the man's a joke and a dangerous one at that imho.

For me this new Rangers will not be back where their dead father's were. It's over. Celtic Park has been a better place without them and will continue to be. St Mirren and Hearts in a final is refreshing, even though it was to the detriment of my team. Chad u seem very reasonable but this has not been displayed by the Tetleytwit Green.

Anyway hope we can do it against Raith today but must admit am looking more towards the last 16 tie against Juve Will be really tough but we can beat the best.