Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 00:57   #261
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
As a Rangers fan I've got to admit a few things troubled me today.

Firstly our defence was shocking. Secondly the lack of discipline at the end was terrible. Ian Blacks' behaviour as he left the pitch was tough to watch. He is supposed to be one of the clubs senior players, a role model for the youngsters. I can't remember a single game this year where Black has took a game by the scruff of the neck and bossed the middle of the park.

A combination of the above and the whole boycott issue paints Rangers in a poor light. Todays outing also illustrated how far removed Rangers are from SPL quality. It's going to be a tough road back.

Whilst I admire his passion for the club, I would prefer if Charles Green would be a bit more humble and dignified with his approach. His views and opinions do not represent all of those who support the club.
Good post. And reasonable. My issue with Rangers isn't from bias, but that they were arrogant, presumed the other scottish clubs owed them somethimg. No one owes anyone. Bed and lie in it etc.
Green has never helped, he speaks without thinking, or worse, he knows it, and is deliberate. A bit of humble pie from him and rangers and most clubs would be sympathetic. To be honest, I was not bothered if Rangers ever came back, still not concerned, and equally knowing that Rangers resources will by their magnitude make it certain you will eventually be back (only a timing issue).

As to Black, he was a thug at hearts, so just continuing his form at rangers. As a hearts supporter, I never seen him as a footballer, more a liability. Only thing I did think he would be good enough for 3rd division, but being stupid knows no level
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote