View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 13:27   #1590
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
I don't really understand this philosophy. If you've spent hundreds if not thousands on a HD/3D TV why would you not want the picture to look as nice as possible.

Surely HD is the reason most people upgrade their TVs these days. If people have no intention of watching HD then why get a HD TV?
isn't hd the norm for any tv you buy? Can you still buy a tv without HD?

Even so, they may well buy for dvds, not tv.

And finally cost, £10 per month might be out of reach, time you have subscribed to other things. And I only think sport is necessary, otherwise I would drop it. Movies etc are fine in standard (and how i record them, to save space)
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote