View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:05   #1181
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Christ knows, but it wouldn't shock me if we had another CM Punk/Cena situation, where Punk walked out after winning the title in 2011, then coming back once Cena was crowned the new champion a week or 2 later. Wouldn't shock me in the least.

Reckon Punk will lose at Rumble, Cena cashes in the briefcase (if he gets it, rumours are he will win the briefcase off Ziggler) and then Punk and Cena feud until WM, and we have a Triple Threat at WM between Rock, Cena and Punk.

That, or there will be a tournament for 6 spots in the EC, and then at EC we get a match for a new WWE Champion then at WM we get Rock v the new WWE Champion.
Twice in a lifetime (Rock vs Cena II) is my bet.

But it will all go down the drain if Cena wins the MITB. Cena can only cash in on the WHC not the WWE champion.

Cena to make more appearances on Friday night's? Would make sense seen as though he's been appearing there for a while now whilst feuding with Ziggler.

Sheamus destroys Big Show at some point after a DQ win, Cena cashes in and becomes WHC. As long as they have him actually cash that thing in properly I won't care. The cash in vs punk was just stupid. Sportsmanship gimmick is just crap. Shouldn't be hard to pull off with Show as a heel.