Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:06   #154
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
You see what you want? I have my eyes open. .
Will your eyes and ears be open today when the groin brigade inevitably disgrace themselves with another poorly spelt banner attacking the UK armed forces and ruining the minutes silence.

You'll probably hear it just before they launch into their usual IRA-oke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
£100million would have gone a fair way to providing front line troops with essential equipment.
Hmmmm, £100 million. You've obviously been reading too many online ramblings of the obsessed. The amount of tax and NI not paid by Charles Green was about £9 million.

The amount of the still disputed EBT'S was in the region of £49 million that was made up of £35 million in unpaid tax and £14 million in penalties.

Incidentally I remember certain posters on here proclaiming loudly the tax case had been settled in HMRC's favour. Funny you'd have thought the media might have mentioned it?
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote