View Single Post
Old 28-10-2012, 19:58   #195
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
strange. i swear i heard ESPN brought more rights to Ligue1, Serie A, Budesliga etc. which they were going to focus on. this was said prior to the sell so may be it was a plot to sell ESPN as a whole rather than having plans to carry without the EPL. will they share euro fixtures or is ESPN going to sell it off to BT
I did read the same thing too.

Doesn't the ESPN FA Cup deal expire in summer 2013? Wonder what will happen with their deal for Europa League football?

As a Scottish football fan I wonder what the future holds for Scottish football. ESPN just signed a brand new deal:

"The Clydesdale Bank Premier League and Irn Bru Scottish Football League are back on ESPN. With the new multi-year deal for rights to Scottish football through to 2017; ESPN is the home of Scottish football. For 2012/13, get ready for 40 live and exclusive matches, including 10 Rangers games from the Irn Bru Scottish Football League – more than ever before and ten more than in previous seasons"
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote