View Single Post
Old 14-10-2012, 09:30   #1293
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
It's something that's never crossed my mind but I noticed DirecTV were touting 'upto 100 series links' as a feature on their new DVR.

Now at the moment I've got around 30 series links set up but with the shared planner due soon, having access to a potential 6 tuners I can see this number rising rapidly.

I know that TiVo advertise 'unlimited season passes' but I can't seem to find any information on Sky+HD.
I'm sure there'll be no issue with this

Surely each box will be able to set so many S/L , you have 3 so shouldn't be an issue.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote