View Single Post
Old 25-09-2012, 16:10   #1
dannyboy91uk
Inactive

Services: Sky World TV Sky +/Sky HD 100 MB Virgin Broadband.
dannyboy91uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Any Great Deals Lately?

Hi,

I have been a subscriber for many years.

So much has changed since I signed up to this website I went from a SKY + box to a SKY HD Box then the multiroom service etc. It's been a bumpy ride.

In April just before the football season officially ended I decided to cut the premium channels Movies/Sports as well as the HD pack saving me £40 a month.

I have since been bored with the entertainment pack and tried to find ways on the internet to watch live sports in the quality that was delivered to me by SKY. I found some nice subscription services but they were no replacement to the options I had with SKY.

I even thought about cancelling my SKY account and moving to internet television through a Slingbox. Not sure how legal this is but I would still be paying a subscription just not by SKY. I however decided not to do this.

So here I am trying to find a good deal that wouldn't raise my costs too much. I saw an offer available on my SKY Account. SKY Sports and SKY Movies for £15 per month for 6 months, but I can't be watching them channels without HD. But with HD that package then suddenly takes me back to £60 cheaper I know, but as soon as that short term offer ends I'd be surprisingly paying £85. Which is more than I was paying last time.

Bill was £75 a month and went down to £35 a month.

So is there anything you guys have found or are there anyways I could get a really good price for the premium and HD for a while? Or do I just phone them threatening to cancel completely to get something more reasonable?

Thanks in advance.
dannyboy91uk is offline   Reply With Quote