View Single Post
Old 18-06-2012, 18:04   #28
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Sky to launch Mobile network? Not virtual network either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telly Bear View Post
Yeah,Virginmedia use a virtual network also piggy backing onT-mobile so perhaps. I really think some kind of 3uk=Sky tie up would really suit both companys.
I'm not talking about Virgin Mobile.

If there was room in the market, then Virgin Mobile would be huge by now. But there isn't, so they aren't.

I used to use VM for my BB and landlines, and had TV with Sky. I then played them off against each other, and VM saved me a fortune. The only down side was less TV channels, but most of those that I don't get now, I didn't watch anyway. As for the Tivo, it leaves the Sky+ HD standing.

I tried 3 once for my mobile, and it was crap. So I wouldn't use any company connected with them again.

I doubt I would ever consider going back to Sky for any service, as long as there is a link to Murdoch.

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telly Bear View Post
Like I said when it rolls out I expect it to be a very successful network and rapidly become a serious contender maybe even the second most popular network in the UK with 3 years.

Just like Sky are now the most popular tripple pay provider in the UK,I expect them to be the most successful quad-play provider.
You really do live in fantasy land.

Why don't you buy shares in Sky then?
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote