View Single Post
Old 18-06-2012, 01:19   #15
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Sky to launch Mobile network? Not virtual network either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telly Bear View Post
I look forward to the very profitable Sky-Mobile.

Oh, and Sky already have customers services call centers in place, and 3 also get termination fee's when a caller from another operator calls onto their network. You're looking at this very one sided and negatively.
3 has around 6 million customers, then times the other 4 networks the amount coming into 3 is gonna be smaller as they are the smallest compared to the amount going out on termination fees.

Sky outsources most of its call centres and one of the companies who do that for them is the Listening company

I am looking at it one sided because for a start we are in a recession and £4 to £7 Billion is too much to risk on a saturated market, thats not to say it will never happen because it could but not in the timescale you are thinking, a good way would be to start off as a virtual network using its current tv customer base and then if it does acquire or build its own network move them over onto it.

but like I said it won't be happening yet
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote