View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 22:06   #1607
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telly Bear View Post
My 16Mb Sky connection the spikes are the usual Anytime+ downloads and general browsing speedtest etc. It is turning out to be the most stable internet connection I have ever had. Once Sky launch the rumoured low ping gaming trials later in the summer my minimum latency should drop. But as it is its fantastic for gaming.

Funny how your graph hints at similar 3 hour spikes to mine, yet mines on fibre, it must be something on Sky's network, either that or the Sky plus box updates every 3 hours or so. just merely an observation

Is your Sky plus box wired to your router like mine ?

pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote