View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 14:56   #168
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
The myth that has sprung about in the last week? I've never heard previous to this case that British (or non British) Pakistani Muslims culturally think its ok to groom white girls for prostitution? Or to be pimps. If these men had been caught doing this "back home" not one would have made it to trial. They would have been hanged by their communities.
No offence but that's a sheltered life you have led .You wouldn't believe some of the crap i have heard over the years and much of it is supposed to be allowed in the Quran ,the favourite one at the moment to explain why these men did what they did is men may enjoy what your right hands own.It is a common belief amongst far right groups that Indians ,Pakistanis,Africans etc all "enjoy" their children as a matter of course.It's that type of thinking that needs to be addressed ,how that will be achieved especially when those in need of the education are pretty much un educateable is beyond me

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
Thank you for making the point.

I think Russ might be concluding because his OH was specifically warned about Pakistani gangs, and not white ones, it was only asian guys that did this -although his post does suggest that they were after asian girls too (otherwise the OH's mum would not have warned her).

Anyway, there is a secondary issue here that there has to be something done to protect young girls (and boys) from this. That in itself is an issue that needs to be sorted out to prevent them falling into the clutches of evil men (and women) like this.
Maybe the problem is the Asian gangs perception of us and how we treat our young children by allowing them to hang out at kebab shops drinking .Maybe they don't care because they percieve us as not caring .It's all well and good getting all uptight and indignant about gangs of any sort picking up under age girls and boys but if us adults looked after them a bit better then they wouldn't be in that position in the first place