View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 22:52   #1033
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
At 47 years old how many WrestleMania's does The Undertaker have left? If various wrestling forums are to believed the Dead Man is feeling the effects of a long career, finding himself on the shelf for long periods on an almost annual basis. Retirement after WrestleMania is a real possibility.
He only wrestles once a year now. That's why he's lasted so long considering his injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
With it being Hell in a Cell, the match Taker helped to innovate, Shawn Michaels as guest referee, the 3rd time both Taker and HHH have met at WrestleMania and 20-0 on the line there's way too much pointing towards a Taker win. A Taker win at WrestleMania has been a gimme now for about 10 years, but never has the odds of him winning been so clearly stacked in his favour. If this is Takers swansong maybe he chose HHH as the man to finally bury him just like Flair chose Michaels and Michaels chose Taker previously.
It's still not going to happen. It would be a disaster for business to have someone so close to their own in-ring retirement such as HHH to end the streak. It would make no sense.

This is why there will be countless near-falls, both men will get their finishers in (probably several times) and most likely each others' too. But at the end of the match, the streak will remain. If I was a gambling man I'd bet everything I have on it.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote