View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 11:25   #18
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Fifa tells referee to call off England game if players wear poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
I'm sure even Germany remember their dead with some form of remembrance day.. but again what has that got to do with sport?

Well you will have your way..but the next time a football or a sports event takes place remember the legend that even during one of the bitterest wars of generations the two opposing sides managed to play a game of football on Christmas day..

Sport should rightly transcend politics.As I have stated remembrance of the dead has nothing political about it.It's merely a matter of respect.How anyone can say otherwise beats me.