View Single Post
Old 24-10-2011, 13:05   #30
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: If I already have a Sky dish do Sky change it for a new one at install?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
Thanks mate. First impressions are that Sky+HD stb is much slicker than the Sky+ box I had when I last had Sky. The EPG and menu in general are much better.

I last had VM in April 2011 so don't know if things have changed with VM but Sky's channel order is much better than VM's. E.g. I never understood why FX was 160 on VM when IMO it is one of the major pay tv entertainment channels.

I'm used to three tuners so that is the downside of Sky+HD but not really a huge issue as there is a workaround by using search function to get repeats informations.

PQ same as V+ for HD and SD, same as Tivo for HD but better than Tivo for SD.
It's worth registering for a SkyID if you have not already done so , here's a few of the services you can use
http://www.sky.com/mysky/makethemost/

Never miss and remote record are pretty good as is Sky Go.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote