View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:56   #15
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: If I already have a Sky dish do Sky change it for a new one at instal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
Was hoping someone could help me a query I have before my instal.

My current dish feeds into the main reception room and is twin LNB which I use with Freesat. If I get a second dish installed which goes into my bedroom and then get the Sky+HD box installed there, can I then just swap my freesat and Sky+HD box around from upstairs to downstairs?
Yes you should , but remember the Sky+HD needs to be connected to your landline for the first 12 months. The installer will more than likely fit a quad LNB to your new dish giving you two free inputs.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote