View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 21:04   #1
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Need some help regarding SKY

Hi guys,

I've just spent sometime on SKY's website looking at their packages and then chatted away for about 45 minutes with one of their advisers.

Whilst they answered all of my questions, I wanted to check with you guys who already have SKY if the info I received is 100%

I was informed that I would have the mini-dish and TV within 4 days if ordered tomorrow. It will then take 2 weeks for my land line and a further 2 weeks for my broadband. Is this accurate? 4 days seems pretty quick but 4 weeks without the internet, if I cancel with Virgin tomorrow will be a killer.

Also whilst this is going to be virtually impossible to answer properly, can anyone give me an idea of the upload speed they receive via SKY Broadband unlimited? My estimated download speed is between 12mb & 18mb which I can live with but my upload speed is equally important to me.

Any feedback or info would be greatly appreciated.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote