View Single Post
Old 14-09-2011, 14:59   #853
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age
Re: WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I did say it was only a rumour - are you sure you're not a UKFF'er? You have all the required traits
Aye I know, but I can't really address it to Meltzer or whoever started the rumour, so as I know how much you love Mystico it seemed appropriate to direct it at you

I just feel it's important that every wrestling thread has a face and a heel

This is why I don't post on UKFF though, easy enough to pop in here occasionally and disagree with you over Sin Cara, but a whole forum full of people to disagree with? I don't think my social life could handle that.
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote