View Single Post
Old 27-08-2011, 14:34   #828
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: WWE

I'm guessing you were not aware they've taken the Sin Cara off the original guy and given it to Hunico for the foreseeable future as he's more reliable, and that the original guy has been sent home from a number of SD shows?

I don't hate him, just using my actual knowledge and experience from the business to realise he's considered a liability and most likely not going to remain a WWE employee for long.

Quote:
Source: Pwinsider.com

WWE sources indicate that Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, the original Sin Cara, was sent home from Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He left the Scotiabank Saddledome before the event’s conclusion.

Company sources state that developmental talent Jorge Arias (a/k/a Hunico) will exclusively portray the Sin Cara character going forward. WWE wants to maintain the character since its been very popular among kids and in merchandise sales.

Many employees expect Alvirde to part ways with the organization, but it is not 100% confirmed.
Hmm, I wonder why hey?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote