View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 10:01   #327
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Check your IP addy hasn't changed.
lol

Yes I did that first thing, it looks like mine hasn't been working since May 1st.

It would also appear to be a TBB issue because there is literally no results at all, no packet loss,,,, nada,,,,,,,

---------- Post added at 10:01 ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 ----------

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

Freaky, it's suddenly started working again,,,, maybe the guys at TBB have just rebooted a server or something because when I checked before there appeared to be no data, now there is and for the previous days also.

No worries anyway, as of today I will taking no pleasure in cancelling my Vm BB, it's been a roller coaster for sure but I cant justify having 2 suppliers and the Sky BB is doing just fine so one must go unfortunately.

The TBB monitor has shown that the noise issues I've had are still outstanding and no info is forth coming from the CEO's office so what's a guy to do.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote