View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 16:04   #13
servius7
Inactive

servius7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Mobile Credit checks issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
We would not ask for Virginmedia account details if you rang in with a Virgin Mobile query as the is no requirement or point in asking for those details we would just transfer you to them.

We do have separate websites to both Virgin Mobile and Virgin Media Business they are only linked to via the main website..

We could go down the route of asking you to hang up and redial the correct number which we could provide but we always offer to transfer you to them as that then makes it a single call for you.
I was not talking of Virgin media, I was talking of Virgin mobile who always want your virgin media account to verify your details. They do this every time with me. It is standard practice when applying for a phone contract with them. Now if you are separate business WHY DO THIS. THIS DECEIVES PEOPLE INTO THINKING YOU ARE ONE ENTITIY. And then confuse virgin media members by asking loads of questions. So please virgin media/mobile staff member please do not try to defend your selves from a situation that has been apparent for a long time and deny any confusion caused when you could correct the problem easily. Your are not a Quad service but a service of which causes great frustration.
servius7 is offline   Reply With Quote