View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 15:25   #12
mersey70
Inactive

Services: TV M, L BB, Sky+ HD
mersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant future
Re: Virgin Mobile Credit checks issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
We have no way of accessing Virgin Mobile account details so all we can do is transfer you to them.
That's fair enough. I (think) the OP was just highlighting that VM Mobile is very much a separate operation to VM Cable, your cable account conduct dosen't appear to be taken into account when applying for a mobile.

My Bank (Lloyds TSB) own C&G and sell their mortgage products in branch, indeed I obtained my C&G mortgage in a LTSB branch but they cannot help me with enquiries though, similar to VM they just tell me to call another rnumber.

You are right regarding BT Mobile though in the sense that too was a separate part of the business when I was with them.
mersey70 is offline   Reply With Quote