View Single Post
Old 30-12-2010, 20:08   #9
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Exclamation Re: Is Danasoft safe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
The poster on this post has an link to ''Danasoft'' - http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35...-post1777.html

Is Danasoft safe?
Dude, you might have told me in your PM that you were starting a thread about me! As I said in my reply, they're just a couple of 'intelligent' JPEG images that I found in a post on another forum I frequent. OK, DanaSoft could be collecting IP addresses and approximate locations (derived from the IP address anyway) but it seems as harmless as train or Stobart spotting.

Happy Hogmanay!!!

Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote