Thread: Snow !
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 13:02   #2005
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: Snow !

My colleague just told me one of his friends got 3 points for driving on the motorway with about 7 inches of set snow on the roof of her car. The policeman that pulled her over said she was going against the highway code and causing a danger to other drivers on the motorway, as the ince/snow could fall back and distract the car behind.

Although I agree with her being pulled over, I think a warning or educational advice would have been a much fairer and more common sense approach.

Having read the previous posts I've asked my colleague to show her the link provided by Derek earlier. There could be more to her points then she is letting on.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote