Thread: UK Timeline X Factor: 2010
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2010, 09:34   #302
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: X Factor: 2010

Both the finalists "release" songs are poor, based on their stage performance. Matt's song is a tad better on the radio, but still quite forgettable. Rebecca's standout performance was the Annie Lennox song, one of the few times in the series the true power in her voice has shone out. But most of the time, both Matt and Rebecca may have been technically good, but I have been struggling to see any real spark. I have bought albums of some of the previous finalists (well someone somewhere has to), but nothing I saw on this series encourages me to part with cash for this lot. Maybe I'm finally getting bored of X-Factor, but I seriously wonder what career any of them have.

Of the previous X-Factor winners the only one who seems to be active at the moment is Alexandra Burke, and she just seems to be going from minor publicity gig to another filling in here and there on radio standins and the like. I know Leona is due to do a tour, or has she done that now, but what about the rest who have dissapeared into anonyminity? Indeed the only previous talent show winners who have shown real staying power have come from Pop Idol with Will Youngs stuff often getting played on the radio, and of course Girls Aloud / Cheryl Cole.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote