View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 01:39   #49
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Simon Cowell considering axing UK shows..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I do..after all Mon -Fri are work days and I need less stimulation then.I need to wind down.

Saturday Night if I don't go out I want a good film or drama with an actual plot and possibly an inspirational story.

I cannot recall the last time I bothered watching Saturday Night TV..without just falling asleep from boredom.
Agreed. ITV can (and do, sometimes) produce excellent dramas. I'd like to see ITV produce a good family drama that isn't a soap. Something like Primeval perhaps. Or, they could produce a good comedy. They can do it. They don't do it, but they can.

I think ITV assume everyone goes out on Saturdays because it seems as though, apart from the various "talent" shows from Simon Cowell, they really don't bother on Saturdays anymore. An attitude that has resulted in them being consistently beaten in the ratings for Saturdays by BBC 1, and sometimes by BBC 2, Channel 4 and Channel 5.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote