View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 15:55   #46
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Football Season 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Why? He paid £15 million for Arshavin, he has always spent cash when he thought he needed to and he really needs to for a goalkeeper, not saying I think the deal will happpen but if it doesn't it won't be down to a transfer fee imo.

Arsenal are planning a Serie A raid to help ease their defensive frailties and have earmarked a move for Juventus centre back Giorgio Chiellini and Bologna keeper Emiliano Viviano.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

Chiellini is a great player...

Yes but I don't think it will happen. I am sick of these rumors, gets my hopes up and nothing happens . Everyday we are linked to someone else which probably means we are after no one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I think Liverpool will be much, much better this season and might just win it with a little more tinkering, in fact I think normal service will be resumed by the 'big four'.
You think City won't break the top 4?
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote