View Single Post
Old 28-05-2010, 07:55   #3
beeman
Kiss My Stinger

Services: Virgin VIP package, FREEVIEW
beeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sky Plus Installation Problem

Well scince you already have a quad LNB then your best bet is just to pop down to to b&q and grab some satalite grade cable and wire up the second link yourself.

As for your origional question a sky+ box can work with just 1 input, however it dosnt generally like it and can cause issues like the one your receiving. Have you tried switching the cable between both the different sockets in the back of the sky+ box, you could also try a forced update of the box (i cant quite remember the presedure but a quick google will give you the information). However by far the best option is just to wire up the second input.

Even without the sky+ sub you can still use the record 1 watch 1 feature but i beleave you much use manual recording ruther then jusr pressing the record button.
beeman is offline   Reply With Quote