View Single Post
Old 18-04-2010, 18:13   #74
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin launch a range of Android handsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
im going to cry in a minute lol

You posted a link to the HTC Desire everything I have said to do with pricing reffers to information provided in your link.

I do not give a flying hoo harr about 30p net on pay as you go as thats not what ive been talking about . I fully accept the existance of this 30p per day net charge but all the listed tarrifs for the HTC Desire say Unlimited Net. Now I also realise its subject to a FUP and if you go over said FUP I can understand you would get charged 30p per day. But what I am pointing out is it says Unlimited Net and it also says 30p Per day net charge the 2 things do not go hand in hand either its a Limited internet included package and any usage over the limit will cost 30p or its an Unlimited internet package.

I really really really wish did not treat me like a fool

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

ok I clicked your link and looked at the £10 24 month tarrif you mentioned and guess what?? the HTC Desire isnt there

I then clicked on the £15 24 month Tarrif and low and behold the HTC Desire is not there.

I then clicked on the first £20 24 Tarrif and can you guess what comes next?yes no HTC desire

Do I need to goto the 18 month Tarrifs now or do you catch my drift?

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

Finally found one the 30p charge applies to the £20 18 month tarrif but they want £399 for the phone lol
What people were stating is that there are tariffs without unltd web included. It seems to appear on all phone pages even though some phones are only available on Tariffs with included web access due to the all ways on web that is needed ie the Desire.

Also I never insinuated you were thick in my earlier post.