View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 21:49   #77
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie
re: Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Voted. 5 was my all time fav and nothing will beat that
I voted 7, i absolutely loved that season

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

More news

Quote:
Hi DS:BB fans,

I've been chatting to some of the folk at Endemol about an upcoming Channel 4/ E4 documentary about the history of Big Brother.

The show's history has strong connections with the growth of Digital Spy over the past decade and there will be plenty of mentions about the legendary DS Forums and forumers on the show.

As part of the programme, they are looking for 'serial auditionees', who have tried to get on every series but have always failed. If you are such a (unlucky) person, then get in contact with leonie.hutson@endemoluk.com. You may just get your 15 minutes of TV fame at long last!

I'd also love to hear from long-term DS forum members, who can explain why they always come back to the site to discuss Big Brother. Why do you keep coming back here every year? And what are some of your favourite DS:BB threads of all-time? They can be funny, controversial or just plain silly!

I'll be checking back on here over the next couple of days, so feel free to let me know what you think!

Alex Fletcher
Digital Spy Reality TV Editor
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote