View Single Post
Old 30-03-2010, 14:37   #185
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
wrong Chris ,one carnivore tears another apart to eat it ,thats nature
You obviously have never had a chicken coup attacked by the fantastic Mr Fox?

A fox will kill every chicken it sees, it may eat one.

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
Theirs a lot of humans that are vermin buy we don't kill them by dogs ripping them a part,
Not the kind of vermin I had in mind, but not a bad idea.

Quote:
since whens killing a sport.
Hunting is sport, you don't have to get medals and run round a track. The sport is in the chase and possible outcome that the fox can escape.

Quote:
All fox hunting is for people with a lot of money to make themselves feel tough as they have little balls to actually do real tough things, up themselves, same here Sirius if I was face to face with a fox hunter he would get one right in the nose.
Ah the haves v the so called have nots.

There is a whole industry based around the sport of fox hunting, I suppose the dog keeper is rich? the stable hands are rich? the people that work in the factories that produce the riding equipment, they're rich too?

I suppose we should ban Bentleys and Rolls Royces too, I mean they're only "for people with a lot of money to make themselves feel" superior? give them a Kia, rich b***ards