View Single Post
Old 28-02-2010, 01:33   #9
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Big Brother UK - Series 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
I like the inbetween. I dont like the fighting but I like someone to stand up for themselves in a positive way and an example was Alex if you had noticed was starting to stand up to Vinnie in a nice way and I think if it had been on longer then it would have become more noticable and also now that we have no live feed its hard to judge the full story and we will only get what they want us to see. I hope they are not in bed by the time live feed is on. The cbb housemates were beyond a joke this year. Sometimes they were in bed at half nine. They was only one good night that I can really think of and it was the time Heidi and Stephanie stayed up all hrs and they had a really good chat. It was Heidi starting to come out of herself and starting to interact with the others and then she was voted out. It was a shame because she was so funny. I dont suppose that bb have taken a contract again with Virgin for the red button. Is it to much to hope for

---------- Post added at 01:22 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

My fav of all time is Bb5. I loved Nadia and her lip glos bitches. They were so funny

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Nadia in the shower with her high heels on and also been chanined to Dan. And Michelle and Emma in the bedsit and they told big brother to give Victor cold showers. He was acting like a hard man but in the end it was so so funny when he went into the diary room and was nearly crying saying he would catch a cold if they kept giving him cold water when he was having a shower
Yeah if they are only giving us the late night live feed, there needs to be something going on!

Yeah Nadia was ace, loved her.... the high heels in the shower!! hahaha forgot about that... pure diva!
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote