Thread: UK Timeline Brit Awards 2010
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 20:38   #21
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brit Awards 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
Main thing for me is she is an underdog come good. I will never forget the look on the faces of everyone who judged her and how they changed when she sung.

She for me is testimony that you should not judge on appearance
It was a marketing gimmick. The reason you'll never forget the faces of those who judged her before she sung is because ITV set it up. They had already heard her sing and made a joke out of her before she sung and they did the reaction shots when she did.

Yes it's good there is an example of someone who isn't going to sell records on her appearance but they are marketing that as well. I don't think she would have sold as many records if she was better looking.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote