View Single Post
Old 15-08-2009, 17:08   #67
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Football : Season 2009/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty_ View Post
How much did Stephen Ireland cost?
Like he won't be replaced with A Eto-esque player eventually. The only reason Man City isn't a World XI is because there wasn't enough time to replace all the players and some players were difficult to obtain.

It's the reason I don't think City will be in the top 4. Their defence is not up there yet. Fair enough they may get Lescott and their chances will improve.

Man City reminds me of Football Manager when you'ld get bored and construct the best team possible. Anyway, the point is the big clubs have a lot of their talent coming though their youth system. Especially United. So it's not down to big bucks.

---------- Post added at 17:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB_07 View Post
I'm worried even WITH Fabregas! Wenger needs to add to the squad.
Yeah, He needs another defender. Hopefully Gibbs will be ready for some games this season without falling over
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote