Thread: US Timeline V - 2009 : Season 1
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2009, 09:31   #28
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Re: V (reboot) thread

one thing that i do like about this reboot is the Style of the show did worry that thay'd go for the over the top look of the first v but hats of to tham thay have not

suited and booted

the look is very light and modern visitor uniforms stand out importantly tho not like a sore thumb just enough to make you think there not from around here but at the same time sends out a feeling of trust to anyone thay come across

it's in the sky

again as with the suites the ship both motherships and landing shuttles are done in away that makes tham stand out but not to much just enough to give you a feeling of awe as for the inside that's more the sort of thing i'd say that the inside of a alien ship would look like more than in the classic
or even some other shows we get now adays.

thay are the same but different

the visitor themselves come in 2 groups the first are the command group
that seem to have been given a cold menacing look sort of like you know
thay are hideing something but your not sure what at the same time with a
simple look thay can put you at ease and bring you over to there side

the second are the youth movement the young visitor thay seem to have been given a much more friendly look this is so that can slowly bring in
the young people of earth and get Control of tham while their minds are still in development.

end of part 1 will post more ones i have had a think
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote