View Single Post
Old 16-02-2009, 20:04   #5
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky HD+: What do I need / get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Will it work with a Virgin land line?
How often does it dial out?
What type of number i.e. geographical, 0845, 0800?
The Sky HD+ box itself.
Is there an optical output for the sound so I can connect it to my amplifier that doesn't do HDMI?
It's surprising how often I am using both recorders on the V+ whilst watching something else. How many channels can be watched / recorded at once?

The install. Does the £49.00 include a dish and all cabling?

Which direction does the satellite dish point (North, South)? Trying to work out where it might actually go on my house as I don't really want it on the front wall.

Thanks.
It'll work fine with a VM landline. Doesn't need to be BT. No idea how often it uses the line though or what number.

Yep, the STB has an optical audio output.

The STB has two tuners, so you can watch/record one channel while recording another.

"Standard" installation is free for new customers. Should include everything.

http://packages.sky.com/hd/
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote