View Single Post
Old 23-07-2008, 14:03   #1
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Freesat versus Virgin V+

Phone the helpline today to enquire about the free sat STB as I want one that records. There not out yet but will be at the end of the year.

I cannot wait as this will save me a fortune as all I watch is BBC, ITV, C4 and BBC HD, bonus to get ITV HD as Virgin do not offer this.
All this for nothing a month.

I think when this box does come out it will be a big kick up the a$$ that V+ need to get there HD content sorted.

Anyone agree?
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote