View Single Post
Old 25-05-2008, 18:03   #19
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: Netgear wireless router configuration for Supanet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by budwieser View Post
Right, I`m sending the Netgear router back and just bought a Linksys WAG200G-UK wireless router. I think that the problem may also be that an incorrect driver is installed for the Network adapter on his Mobo. That would maybe explain why i can`t get an IP address. Is that right.?
If you could browse to the Netgear web interface, there shouldn't have been anything wrong with the NIC. The PC needs to be set up to obtain an IP automatically from the router via DHCP, is that the case?
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote