View Single Post
Old 30-03-2008, 21:49   #80
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
As far as I can see (After looking up all other operator's SIM only offers) Virgin were the only company to offer rolling over for the SIM only option in the first place
Which is what swayed a lot of customers to sign up with Virgin Mobile - This is being discussed on other forums and blogs and now some people are saying they are not going to bother and will stay where they are.

Virgin Mobile have well and truely shot themselves in the foot with this one. Customers leaving and potential customers snubbing Virgin Mobile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr
And the cable SIM is only a 30 day contract, so if you feel that is no longer good value, you can switch whenever you like
Already in the process of switching as I type this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post

Plus even without the roll over it is still a good deal. I can't find anything that is that cheap and gives you the same mins/texts
No without the rollover, it is a crap deal - Virgin Mobile have taken away something quite significant about the deal and it no longer holds the key benefit which made it a unique package from the other providers.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote