View Single Post
Old 29-03-2008, 15:44   #59
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Well I don't and don't you use that tone with me - I want efficient and effective means of communication - a text doesn't cut it for me, I find it lacks professionalism thank you very much and I am entitled to feel aggrieved by it.
Well done in establishing tone from simple text with no indicators of there being any(Caps, excessive punctuation, bold text, graphics etc)

No-one has said your not entitled to feel aggrieved, thats your personal (and others) view on the situation. As this is a forum I would have though that varying views and discussion were expected and respected?! Not the case obviosuly \/

<REMOVED - you WILL NOT discuss reps given / received - Jefferson T>

Quote:
Also it's a bloody change to the terms and conditions - VM CS when I quoted them quoted that it was a change to the conditions of the original agreement that I had taken out with them from the start, so go figure.
I said its a small change as in the number of terms that have changed and not in reference to the impact on you or any other customer. My point was that a single ammendment can fit on a text whereas a major change to tarriffs of a full revision of the t+c's could not.
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote