View Single Post
Old 29-03-2008, 01:15   #39
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
So whats your problem with what i said. ?

Its my decision if i wish to read my txts or not, And its not your place to make a issue of it. There is always one that has to find fault in someones posts its just funny it's always you.
Say what you like and do what you like with your texts, neither are of concern to me - Im struggling to identify where in the 18 words I made an 'issue of' anything.

The point was, and remains if you choose to delete texts without reading (which lets be truthful is what its for!), then failure to receive the communication until the letter arrives would have been no-ones fault but you own.

Bless - Life must be very upsetting when you take things so personally.
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote